Double side glass door lock selection method
1. First choose glass door locks that are well-known, stable quality, and good after-sales services.
2. Check whether the markings and signs of the purchased product packaging are complete (including the product's implementation standards, grades, manufacturer name, address, and production date), whether the packaging is firm, and whether the contents of the instructions are consistent with the product.
3. Observe the appearance and quality of the product, including whether the lock head, lock body, lock tongue, handle and cover plate parts and related supporting parts are complete, whether the surface color of the electroplated parts and spray paint parts is bright and uniform, and whether there are signs of rust or oxidation And breakage.
4. Check whether the use function of the product is reliable and flexible. Two or more products should be selected for comparison inspection. All keys must be used to test the switch. It is recommended to try at least three times for each lock.
5. Check the tooth pattern of the key. For example, there are five key teeth. Each key should have no less than three different types of key teeth. At the same time, the first tooth and the fifth tooth should not choose the deepest key tooth as far as possible, which is good for the key. Plug and unplug and not easy to break.